1. It's camping with a spiritual theme.
2. Sites for tents and travel trailers available. Electric and water hookup available.
3. Cabins are available, but a reservation is required.
4. Swimming, hiking, and fishing. (see camp dress code)
5. Bring flash lights, warm clothing, cooking supplies, and warm bedding. You are responsible for your own daily provisions. (toiletries to food and drink)
6. We have flush toilets and hot showers .
7. We have a large activity building for church youth groups, men's and ladies retreats, and youth camps. Please consider using our facilities for your next youth camp.
8. All groups of 10 or more must have one chaperon per 10 children under the age of eighteen.
9. Waterfront: you must provide your own life guard. There is no diving off the dock and swimmers must stay inside the line markers.
10. Christian Lake Bridge: only ten people at a time. No running or horseplay
11. All Campers are required to attend the 7:45PM service.
12. Following the Friday evening service is a time to fellowship around the campfire. Bring your hot dogs and marshmallows and enjoy this time together.
~ Thank you for your cooperation. These instructions will help all visitors to have a fun and safe.